DATE LADY SUPERFOOD GRANOLA
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ⅔ cup whole almonds
- ⅔ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup Date Lady Date Syrup
- ¼ cup Date Lady Date Sugar
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1½ Tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- 1½ Tbsp flax meal
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp goji berries
- ¼ cup dried apricots - chopped
- ⅓ cup Date Lady Dates - pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in large bowl, aside from the dried fruit (dates, goji berries and apricots). Mix together with spatula.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola evenly.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. Once the granola has cooled, add the dried fruit. Enjoy!
Copyright 2017 Urban Goodness Magazine