Join Urban Goodness Magazine, Sumits Hot Yoga, and Life Coach Madison Hedlund, for a day of yoga, mindfulness, and nourishing food.
During this transformational day you will build lasting and impactful relationships, learn to build a deeper connection to yourself, restore, and be nourished with beautiful food and drinks.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 2) 75 minute *yoga sessions with Stephanie & Nikki from Sumits Hot Yoga
- Be inspired as you immerse yourself in a life changing workshop with Life Coach, Madison Hedlund.
- Enjoy nourishing whole foods and drinks by The Press Coffee & Juice Bar
- Get away to the beautiful Barn at Belamour, located just outside of Springfield city limits
- You’ll take home a packed wellness gift box
*bring your yoga mat
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Amy Pennington: firstname.lastname@example.org
$150 $125 Early Bird Pricing through Sept 15
October 1, 2017 8:30 arrival -4:30 departure
Belamour 4462 W Farm Road 94, Springfield, MO 65803